Thursday, July 09, 2009

Accio Pottermania!

In honor of the upcoming sixth film installment of Harry Potter, I will be devoting the next week to the magic of Hogwarts. Being a fairly big Potter fan, I will rate the films from two perspectives. The first being from an overall film standpoint, and the second focusing on the accuracy to the source material. This way hard-core Pottermaniacs and more general film viewers will get a better idea of the film.

The Potter week will conclude next Wednesday, as I will be catching the sixth film at the midnight showing, with the review following in the morning. But to start things off, I will go with a more comical and less Potter related post. No matter what Rupert Grint may do with his career, he will always be Ron Weasley to me. He's done a couple of films outside of the magical realm, so I will have a double feature covering two of them (Thunderpants and Driving Lessons). Since this is Harry Potter week though, I will have a wonderful and comedic twist to these two non-magical flicks.

No comments: